Inside Sales Executive
As HomeAdvisor continues its unprecedented growth across the US, we are excited to announce the opening of our Sales Executive Leadership office in Chicago!
We're now hiring Inside Sales Executives.
We offer the following benefits & perks:
• Paid training
• Competitive salary, commission and bonus programs
• Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
• Wellness initiatives
• Paid time off, including sick, personal, vacation, and volunteer time
• 401(k) retirement plan with company match
• Lunch provided along with snacks and drinks
• Monthly happy hours
• Casual dress code
• Employee development opportunities
With campuses in New York City, Indianapolis, Colorado, and Kansas City we are already one of the fastest growing on-demand marketplaces in the nation (think Uber, Tinder, Instacart for Home Services). We are looking for entrepreneurial sales executives to co-found our premiere sales strategy and leadership development center in in the River North neighborhood. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get in on the ground floor during a new age of growth with a company that is consistently voted a top place to work.
Our Inside Sales Executives are not only responsible for driving new business to our network, but also creating and implementing sales strategy across teams, and investing in professional development to evolve their careers into a sales leadership role.
• Bachelor's degree
• Recent college graduates (0-5 years out of school preferred)
• Adaptability and resilience
• Must be an energetic, tenacious and business-minded individual with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Must have a hunger and drive to win – our most successful sales executives love friendly competition and want to be the best. They are passionate and excited, both in and out of the office.
• Must have a strong desire to work with fun, passionate people in a high-energy environment.
• Must understand that you will gain from this role what you put into it. No matter your motivation (career development, mastering sales skills, uncapped commission, working with a tight-knit, fun and engaged team...) HomeAdvisor can help you achieve it. We want to invest in you, if you invest with us.
• Must have a high aptitude for sales – charismatic, money-motivated, strong communicator, and hard working.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong experience with MS Office
• Ability to maintain focus while working in a fast-paced, energetic sales center environment (music played throughout the day).
• Ability to sit or stand for an 8-hour shift.
• Ability to hear and talk on a phone headset for up to 8 hours per day.
It's simple we are committed to helping Service Professionals grow their business. 30 million Homeowners utilize our free service. Over 90k rated and approved Service Professionals are within our network. Every 5 seconds, another homeowner reaches out to HomeAdvisor to find a home service professional for their home maintenance, repair, or improvement project. HomeAdvisor is looking for customer service focused and sales driven individuals who want to be part of a fast paced, and fast growing company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.