HomeAdvisor is one of the fastest growing on-demand marketplaces in the nation - think Uber, Tinder, Instacart for Home Services - and the largest consumer internet brand in Colorado. With 30%+ annual growth (which we expect to accelerate) we are looking for entrepreneurial Sales Executives to co-found our premiere sales strategy start-up and leadership development center, in Lower Downtown Denver.
Currently in NYC, Kansas City, Washington DC, Chicago, Denver, Indianapolis, and more, the HomeAdvisor sales engine is unparalleled in talent, scope, and drive. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get in on the ground floor during a new age of growth for the company.
We offer the following benefits & perks:
• Paid training
• Competitive salary, commission and bonus programs
• Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
• Wellness initiatives
• Paid time off, including sick, personal, vacation, and volunteer time
• 401(k) retirement plan with company match
• Lunch provided along with snacks and drinks
• Monthly happy hours
• Casual dress code
• Employee development opportunities
Plus, when you join us at HomeAdvisor you'll be working for an award-winning company! We were named Denver Post's Top Company in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017.
• Bachelor's degree
• Recent college graduates (0-5 years out of school preferred)
• Adaptability and resilience
• Must be an energetic, tenacious and business-minded individual with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Must have a hunger and drive to win – our most successful sales executives love friendly competition and want to be the best. They are passionate and excited, both in and out of the office.
• Must have a strong desire to work with fun, passionate people in a high-energy environment.
• Must understand that you will gain from this role what you put into it. No matter your motivation (career development, mastering sales skills, uncapped commission, working with a tight-knit, fun and engaged team...) HomeAdvisor can help you achieve it. We want to invest in you, if you invest with us.
• Must have a high aptitude for sales – charismatic, money-motivated, strong communicator, and hard working.
• Must successfully pass a criminal background check.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong experience with MS Office
• Ability to maintain focus while working in a fast-paced, energetic sales center environment (music played throughout the day).
• Ability to sit or stand for an 8-hour shift.
• Ability to hear and talk on a phone headset for up to 8 hours per day.
It's simple we are committed to helping Service Professionals grow their business. 30 million Homeowners utilize our free service. Over 90k rated and approved Service Professionals are within our network. Every 5 seconds, another homeowner reaches out to HomeAdvisor to find a home service professional for their home maintenance, repair, or improvement project. HomeAdvisor is looking for customer service focused and sales driven individuals who want to be part of a fast paced, and fast growing company.
This is an outstanding opportunity to not only break into inside sales, but to put your career on the fast track to sales management and sales leadership. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, more drive and passion than you know what to do with, and a strong urge to make lots of money early in your career- this role is perfect for you. Come become a sales master with HomeAdvisor!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.