Sorry, this job has expired.
With 11 straight quarters of double-digit revenue growth, HomeAdvisor is ramping up our sales team today to meet the growing demand of our business tomorrow. The HomeAdvisor sales engine is unparalleled in talent, scope, and drive and our Sales Consultant position is an extraordinary opportunity to make an impact on an exploding industry.
As a Sales Consultant, you will call on and speak with small business owners across the country, consulting and advising on HomeAdvisor’s marketing services and products.
We offer the following benefits:
• Base salary, competitive uncapped commission and bonus programs, plus paid training.
• Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
• Paid time off, including sick, personal, vacation, and volunteer time
• 401(k) retirement plan with company match
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Sales experience is great to have, but we can show you the ropes if you think you've got what it takes. We hire all different caliber of talent and provide a six-week, paid training program.
• Able to provide proof you are at least 21 years of age.
• Knowledge of high volume business-to-business outbound cold calling sales techniques preferred – must not be afraid to pick up the phone.
• Must be able to work in a collaborative environment, have fun, and most importantly, have a sense of humor!
• Must successfully pass a criminal background check.
• High volume B2B inside sales cold calling.
• Drive new business acquisition - your pipeline and the entire sales cycle is in your hands.
• Learn sales techniques and help develop new and creative sales strategies - you have access to infinite resources and an outstanding leadership team that will propel your sales skills and takes your career to the next level!
• Participate in weekly sales boot camps to learn from top earners and elevate your career.
• Ability to complete the entire sales cycle process over the phone.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy sales center environment without being distracted (music played throughout the day).
• Ability to sit or stand for an 8-hour shift.
• Ability to hear and talk on a phone head/handset for up to 8 hours per day.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Want to speak directly with a recruiter about the Sales Consultant position? Click 'Apply now' and submit your resume today!
Outsell, Outthink, Outplay! HomeAdvisor is the leading online marketplace for Home Services worldwide. Located at our headquarters in Golden, CO, we're one of the fastest growing consumer internet brands in the country and have been awarded Top Workplace for the last five years in a row. HomeAdvisor makes it our mission to provide homeowners the resources they need to complete their home repair and improvement projects by providing online advertising and lead generation to small businesses all over the country.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.