B2B Sales Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
Colorado Springs, CO
As a Sales Consultant you will call on and speak with business owners across the country, consulting and advising on HomeAdvisor’s marketing services and products. You will drive new business acquisition from leads we provide or you prospect, and will take them through the entire sales cycle.
- Responsible for outbound communication to leads to determine the business wants and needs of the Service Professional
- Responsible for completion of the full sales cycle over the phone
- Constantly seek new ways to make products more attractive to current and prospective customers, assist them with buying products, services, and upgrades
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge and educate customers about the products
- Inform the Service Professional on approval process including requirements for background checks, terms and payments
- Meet and exceed sales and retention goals as detailed in the Sales Consultant Compensation Plan
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Computer proficiency
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving/Analysis
Qualifications and Required Experience
- Sales experience preferred but not required.
- Business to business outbound cold calling sales techniques preferred – must not be afraid to pick up the phone.
- Must have proficient computer skills including Microsoft office and use of the internet.
- The ability to communicate effectively in a variety of methods - email, written documentation, verbal instructions - and the ability to have a non-scripted, back and forth conversation.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Ability to complete the entire sales process on the phone.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy sales center environment.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Able to provide proof you are at least 21 years of age.
- Able to successfully pass a criminal background check.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
- Ability to see and type on a keyboard and use a mouse for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to talk and hear, and use a headset for incoming/outgoing calls for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must be able to sit or stand for 8 hours at a desk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include; close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Employee is required to sit or stand; reach with hands and arms.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud and includes close proximity of conversations as well as music that is played using speakers on the sales floors.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.