Media Sales Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
New York, NY
Paid personal time, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Outsell, Outthink, Outplay!
HomeAdvisor is the leading online marketplace for Home Services worldwide-think Uber, Tinder, or Instacart for home improvement-and one of the fastest-growing consumer internet brands in the country. Awarded Top Workplace for five years in a row, and with 11 straight quarters of double digit revenue growth, we are ramping up our sales team today to meet the growing demands of our business tomorrow! The HomeAdvisor sales engine is unparalleled in talent, scope, and drive and our Media Sales Representative position is an extraordinary opportunity to make an impact on an exploding industry.
Benefits & Perks:
• Lunch and dinner provided every single day
• Competitive salary, commission and bonus programs, plus paid training
• Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
• Paid time off, including sick, personal, vacation, and volunteer time
• 401(k) retirement plan with company match
As a Media Sales Representative you will:
• Call on and speak with small business owners across the country, consulting and advising on HomeAdvisor’s marketing services and products.
• Drive new business acquisition-your pipeline (we’ll provide you with leads) and the entire sales cycle is in your hands.
• Learn sales techniques and help develop new and creative sales strategies-you have access to infinite resources and an outstanding leadership team that will propel your sales skills and take your career to the next level!
• Sales experience—great to have, but we can show you the ropes if you think you've got what it takes.
• Experience with business-to-business outbound cold calling sales techniques preferred – must not be afraid to pick up the phone.
• Ability to complete the entire sales process on the phone.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Able to provide proof you are at least 21 years of age.
• Able to work in a fast-paced, high-energy sales center environment without being distracted (music is played throughout the day in our office).
• Able to sit or stand for an 8-hour shift.
• Hear and talk on a phone head/handset for up to 8 hours per day.
• Able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.