Customer Service Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
Every 5 seconds, another homeowner reaches out to HomeAdvisor to find a home service professional for their home maintenance, repair, or improvement project. HomeAdvisor is looking for customer service focused, and sales driven individuals who want to be part of a fast paced, and fast-growing company.
• This role will put you to work in a fast-paced call center environment answering inbound calls from our Service Professional’s
• Will take anywhere from 40 to 60 calls a day.
• Answering our Service Professional’s requests or inquiries concerning service, products and/or billing.
• Will act as an advertising consultant for our members to accommodate their business needs which may include upselling members to exciting new products and program offerings.
• Customer Service Representatives also handle initial contact on disputes
What we offer to our employees:
• Competitive base pay plus commission
• A full range of benefits—that start after 90 days
• Up to 26 days of paid time off a year!
• Opportunity for growth – where you want to go within HomeAdvisor is up to you (hint hint, all our managers are promoted from within).
• Other great perks like free soda, dry cleaning drop-off and delivery, team potlucks, food trucks, a basketball court, game rooms, a bike share program, yoga, and the occasional friendly competition with some awesome incentives.
• NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS!
What does it take to work here?
• Experience in a customer service or call center setting preferred.
• Upselling experience preferred.
• Excellent communication skills and a commitment to world class customer service.
• Familiarity with home improvement projects or contractors is helpful
• Strong working knowledge of computers (use of Microsoft Word and Outlook).
• Strong phone, typing or data entry skills required• Bi-lingual skills (Spanish/English) are a plus!
• High School Diploma or GED required.
In addition, you'll need to be able to:
• Work in a fast-paced, high energy call center environment without being distracted (music played throughout the day).
• Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift.
• Hear and talk on a phone head/hand set.
• Successfully pass a criminal background check.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.