Homeowner Customer Care Representative Outbound
Sorry, this job has expired.
HomeAdvisor is the leading online marketplace for Home Services worldwide - think Lyft, Tinder, or Instacart for home improvement - and one of the fastest growing consumer internet brands in the country. Awarded Top Workplace for five years in a row, and with 11 straight quarters of double-digit revenue growth, we are ramping up our customer care team to meet the growing demands of our business! Every 5 seconds, another homeowner reaches out to HomeAdvisor to find a home service professional for their home maintenance, repair, or improvement project. HomeAdvisor is looking for customer service focused and sales driven individuals who want to be part of a fast-paced, and fast-growing company.
HomeAdvisor's Homeowner Customer Care Representatives work in an environment that provides the opportunity to earn significant commissions while simultaneously providing unparalleled customer service. This position is a great combination of customer service and sales. We make outbound calls to the homeowners who have contacted us previously looking for a home improvement contractor to follow up on how the project is progressing. We assist them in submitting another request if they are still in need of more estimates and then upsell additional requests through HomeAdvisor.
• Make outbound calls on previous consumer's service requests
• Give excellent customer service to each person
• Cross and up-sell other services through effective questions and conversation
• Verify the accuracy and validity of consumer service requests
• Participate in meetings and ongoing training sessions
• Are outgoing, with a great personality and people skills.
• Aren't satisfied with just a base salary—you want to make money. Career money.
• Are dynamic, driven, and competitive—HomeAdvisor is the best, and we want you to be, too.
• Thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced setting.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to change.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High School Diploma or GED required
Why do WE like working here? Simple – our product, what we do, and the people we work with.
What does it take to work here?
• Experience in a customer service or call center setting preferred.
• Upselling experience preferred.
• Excellent communication skills and a commitment to world class customer service.
• Familiarity with home improvement projects or contractors helpful, but not required
• Strong working knowledge of personal computers (use of Microsoft Word and Outlook)
• Strong phone, typing or data entry skills required
In addition, you'll need to be able to:
• Work in a fast-paced, high-energy call center environment without being distracted (music played throughout the day).
• Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift.
• Hear and talk on a phone head/handset.
• Successfully pass a criminal background check.
• Be AWESOME
• Have FUN