Homeowner Customer Care Representative
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, are the largest Homeservices marketplaces in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 10 brands in eight countries and is headquartered in Golden, Colorado.
We are now hiring Homeowner Customer Care Representatives.
As a Homeowner Customer Care Representative, you will work in an environment that provides the opportunity to earn significant commissions while simultaneously providing unparalleled customer service. This position is a great combination of customer service and sales. We make outbound calls to the homeowners who have contacted us previously looking for a home improvement contractor to follow up on how the project is progressing. We then assist them in submitting another request if they are still in need of more estimates and then upsell additional requests through HomeAdvisor.
This is a full-time opportunity to join our team. All candidates must be eligible to work for any US-based employer without sponsorship. We hire smart, talented, driven people every day - this is your chance to knock our socks off.
Want a shot? Send us your resume to get the ball rolling!
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Experience in a customer service or call center setting preferred.
• Upselling experience preferred.
• Must be outgoing, with a great personality and people skills.
• Must be dynamic, driven, and competitive—HomeAdvisor is the best, and we want you to be, too.
• Must thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced setting.
• Familiarity with home improvement projects or contractors helpful, but not required.
• Strong working knowledge of personal computers (use of Microsoft Word and Outlook).
• Make outbound calls on previous consumer's service requests.
• Give excellent customer service to each person.
• Cross and up-sell other services through effective questions and conversation.
• Verify the accuracy and validity of consumer service requests.
• Participate in meetings and ongoing training sessions.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to change.
• Ability to sit or stand for an 8-hour shift.
• Ability to hear and talk on a phone head/handset.
• Excellent communication skills and a commitment to world class customer service.
• Strong phone, typing, or data entry skills required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.